§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is hhpberlin Ingenieure für Brandschutz GmbH, Rotherstr. 19, 10245 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, possibly your name and your telephone number) will be saved by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- right to information,
- right to correction or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 GDPR ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you generally have to provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer campaign participation, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
§ 5 objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you register, we will send you an email to the email address you provided, asking you to confirm that you want the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation, for example, by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in (3) and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in them and deduce your personal interests. We link this data to actions you have taken on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in every email or by informing us via another contact. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we save the data purely statistically and anonymously.
(6) Our newsletter is sent via the MailChimp service. MailChimp is a service of The Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. The data stored when registering for the newsletter (e-mail address, name, IP address, date and time of your registration, if applicable) are transmitted to a server of The Rocket Science Group in the USA and there in compliance with the "EU -US Privacy Shield "processed, cf. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. More about the EU-U.S. You can find the Privacy Shield here: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Europa_International/International/Artikel/EU-US_PrivacyShield_Daten%C3%BCbermittlungenUSA.html?nn=5217040
§ 7 web analytics
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet use to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be linked to a person. As far as the data collected about you is personal, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
2. Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Adobe Analytics (Omniture) to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Adobe has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Adobe Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation (more details in § 3). The information collected in this way is stored on servers, including in the USA. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use this website to its full extent. The storage of cookies can be prevented by setting them in your browser or by clicking the "Logout" buttons at http://www.adobe.com/de/privacy/opt-out.html.
(3) This website uses Adobe Analytics (Omniture) with the settings "Before Geo-Lookup: Replace visitor's last IP octet with 0" and "Obfuscate IP-Removed", by which your IP address is shortened by the last octet and by one generic IP address, i.e. an unassignable one, is replaced. A personal relationship can therefore be excluded.
(4) Third-party information: Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited, Ireland, 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland; firstname.lastname@example.org; Data protection notice: http://www.adobe.com/de/privacy/policy.html.
§8 social media
1. Use of social media connections
(1) We currently use the following connections to social media providers: Facebook, Twitter, Xing, Linkedin and Vimeo. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data is initially passed on to the provider. You can recognize the provider by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider using the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective provider in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection.
(2) We have no influence on the data and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing or the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the provider.
(3) The provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or to design its website in line with requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective provider to exercise them. Via the connection options, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for us is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your account with the provider. If you press the activated button and e.g. For example, if the page is linked, the provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers given below. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084,http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
d) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
e) Vimeo, Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, https://vimeo.com/privacy
2. AddThis bookmarking
(1) Our websites also contain AddThis plug-ins. These plug-ins enable you to bookmark or share interesting content with other users. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for using the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Via these plug-ins, your internet browser establishes a direct connection to the AddThis servers and, if applicable, the selected social network or bookmarking service. The recipients receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer and the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration. This information is processed on AddThis servers in the United States. [We have standard data protection clauses with AddThis.]. If you send content on our website to social networks or bookmarking services, a connection can be established between visiting our website and your user profile on the relevant network. We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing or the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves this data as usage profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise them.
(4) If you do not want to participate in this procedure, you can object to the data collection and storage at any time by setting an opt-out cookie with effect for the future: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out . Alternatively, you can set your browser so that it prevents the setting of a cookie.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, as well as further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy, please contact: AddThis LLC, 1595 Spring Hill Road, Sweet 300, Vienna , VA 22182, USA, www.addthis.com/privacy.
3. Integration of Vimeo videos
(1) We have integrated Vimeo videos into our online offering, which are stored at http://www.vimeo.com and can be played directly from our website.
(2) When you visit the website, Vimeo receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Vimeo provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you do not want your profile to be assigned to Vimeo, you must log out before activating the button. Vimeo stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, but you must contact Vimeo to exercise them.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by Vimeo can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://vimeo.com/privacy
§9 Wix.com Ltd. ("Wix")
We use various services (server hosting, website builder, Wix-Apps Market) from Wix.com Ltd., Namal 40, Tel Aviv, Israel to provide our online offer
an online platform based on the cloud principle for the creation of HTML5 websites and mobile websites. The website builder makes it possible to integrate functions into your own homepage that were developed by Wix or third-party providers.
The so-called "WixHive" API technology allows Wix and third-party providers to exchange all contact and usage data collected via the apps built into our website. So Wix has access to your data, which you voluntarily provide to us via these apps (e.g. forms), as well as to the data that the app providers automatically collect via cookies and other tracking technologies, and when you contact the web server of Your browser will be transmitted to the providers. Wix stores your data received via the WixHive API on our behalf for our Wix user account. Wix can still access and use data that has been collected and stored across the WixHive API across user websites if this should be necessary to provide and improve its services.
Wix and processors commissioned by Wix process such data exclusively in our name and interest, to the extent we have mentioned and for the purposes stated in this data protection guideline. All of Wix's own services and the services of third parties that are offered via the Wix App Market are GDPR-compliant. Wix also treats any non-personal data that is linked or linked to personal data (e.g. to improve its services) as personal data.
Wix is responsible for personal data that it receives as part of Privacy Shield and then passes it on to third parties, as described in the Privacy Shield principles. In particular, Wix remains responsible and liable within the scope of the Privacy Shield principles if third-party agents commissioned by it to process personal data do so on its behalf in a manner that does not comply with the principles, as long as Wix cannot prove that Wix does not was responsible for the cause of the damage.
You can find out how Wix handles your data ("users of users") in the Wix data protection guideline, under points 6, 8, 12, 13.
§10 data processing as part of the registration for events and for applications
We use Eventbrite as a service provider for ticket bookings and payment processing for our events. Eventbrite Inc. is a provider located at 651 Brannan Street, Suite 110, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. Your data will be transmitted to an Eventbrite Inc. server in the USA and processed there in compliance with the "EU-U.S. Privacy Shield", cf. http://www.eventbrite.de/privacypolicy/.Further information on data protection at Eventbrite can be found at: http://www.eventbrite.de/privacypolicy/.
§11 Usercentrics Consent Management Platform
This is a consent management service.
(1) Processing company:
Sendlinger Str. 7, 80331 Munich, Germany
(2) data processing purposes
Compliance with legal obligations
Storage of consent
(3) Technologies used
(4) data attributes
"Yes" or "No" consent
Log file data (IP (anonymized))
(5) Data collected
This list contains all (personal) data collected by or through the use of this service.
The request URLs of the website and the page path of the website are data that are recorded via the tag logger. The tag logger is always active and keeps track of which technologies are active. Users can only access this data if the tag logger function has been activated for them. Data is also transmitted when the function is not activated.
Anonymized IP address
Opt-in and opt-out data
Date and time of visit
Request URLs of the website
Page path of the website
(6) Legal basis
In the following, the legal basis for the processing of personal data required according to Art. 6 I 1 GDPR is mentioned.
Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. c GDPR
(7) Place of processing
European Union (consent database is in Belgium)
(8) retention period
The consent data (given consent and withdrawal of consent) will be kept for three years. Data is exported after the contract has ended.
(9) Data recipient
(10) Data protection officer of the processing company
Below you will find the email address of the data protection officer of the processing company.
(11) Further information and opt-out
Click here to read the data processor's data protection regulations https://usercentrics.com/privacy-policy/